Beautiful Berries Workshop
June 13, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Berries…. Delicious little packets of wellness. They’re also very expensive and if you have kids, you’ll know how quickly they’ll hoover up a small punnet of raspberries. Learn how to save money by growing your own. By growing your own you’ll also begin to appreciate how tasty a home grown berry can really be.
Most berries can be grown in small spaces, including pots. Come along to this workshop to learn how to propagate, plant and maintain:
– Blackberries and other brambles
– Currants, Jostaberries and Gooseberries
– Other unique and rare berries
The class will involve a combination of theory in a class room setting and demonstrations, including:
– Pruning of raspberries and blueberries
– Propagation of some of the berries
What to Bring:
– Enthusiasm for learning
– Notepad and Pen
– Your lunch
– Water bottle
– Closed toed, practical shoes
– Warm clothes as our warehouse classroom can be cold in winter.
This is an all-weather event. We have a covered, outside area to run the practical demonstrations in the case of inclement weather.
There will be opportunities to purchase plants from our propagation nursery. Please note that we only accept cash at our plant sales.
Early bird pricing ends 31st Jan 2020
To purchase tickets: https://site.corsizio.com/c/5dbfb138a6bc550d2ddc5fa9