Beautiful Berries Workshop
June 15 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm$99 – $132
Berries…. Delicious little packets of wellness. They’re also very expensive and if you have kids, you’ll know how quickly they’ll hoover up a small punnet of raspberries.
Most berries can be grown in small spaces, including pots. Come along to this workshop to learn how to propagate, plant and maintain:
– Blackberries and other brambles
– Currants, Jostaberries and Gooseberries
– Other unique and rare berries
The class will involve a combination of theory in a class room setting and demonstrations, including:
– A tour of our berry collection
– Pruning of raspberries and blueberries
– Propagation of some of the berries
What to Bring:
– Enthusiasm for learning
– Notepad and Pen
– Your lunch
– Water bottle
– Closed toed, practical shoes
This is an all-weather event. We have a covered, outside area to run the practical demonstrations in the case of inclement weather.
There will be opportunities to purchase plants from our propagation nursery. Please note that we only accept cash at our plant sales.
Click here to register for the workshop
Early Bird Pricing Ends 04/05/19