- This event has passed.
Making a Tree Change
June 27, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pm
Sea changes and Tree Changes have been in vogue for a few decades. But now they are becoming more popular than ever. Come along to our Making a Tree Change Workshop to understand more of the realities of making such a change.
The recent Covid-19 Crisis highlighted how fragile and artificial our modern lifestyle has become. Society coped with the recent social distancing measures and working remotely, having plenty of down time and opportunities for quiet, learning, art and personal growth. Isolation measures provided plenty of time to ponder what a new “normal” might be. As a result, many folks are now considering permanent lifestyle changes.
This class is designed for those who are exploring options for making a tree change but are not quite yet ready to commit. After the workshop, participants will feel more empowered to make a decision whether to ‘go for it’ or ‘stay put’ for now. You will also be confident in researching potential locations and properties to suit your needs.
By the end of the class you will have the skills and confidence to:
– Do some goal setting with your family
– Identify locations to start your property search
– Decide what your ideal property might look like
– Save time and energy by vetting properties online and only physically inspect worthwhile properties
– Understand the realities of making a tree change, both the good and the bad!
– Explore income opportunities after making a lifestyle change
The class will involve a combination of theory in a classroom setting and a tour of our 6 acre Kyneton property. During the tour we will discuss the opportunities and limitations of the property that are relevant to the workshop.
What to Bring:
– Enthusiasm for learning
– Your lunch
– Water bottle
– Closed toed, practical shoes
– Warm Clothes as Kyneton can get very cold in winter
Book a second participant at the same time and get 50% off the second ticket!
To book tickets, please go to: https://site.corsizio.com/c/5eabbd706d74e200d01f20ac