They are after someone that can:
- Have input into future landscape design of the shopping centre precinct.
- Carry out procurement and installation of the landscape design outcomes, such as planting and minor landscaping
- Maintain the existing landscaped areas (including future areas to be landscaped)
Currently the landscapes in the Harbour Town precinct consist of purely ornamental plantings. We aim to incorporate edibles into some of the future plantings.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Horticultural qualifications
- Experience with managing similar landscapes
- Attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills, professionalism and the ability to work autonomously
This is a part-time (ongoing) position and is expected to be 2 to 3 days per week. Pay rate is $22 to $30 per hour plus Super, to be negotiated based on skills and ability. You will be employed directly through Conversion Partners for this role. However, you will be working very closely with Leaf, Root & Fruit. All the required tools and equipment will be provided to you.
The successful candidate will also be invited to join the Leaf, Root & Fruit payroll. You will be offered casual employment to assist us during our busy periods.
How to apply for this role
If you are interested in this position, please send an email to careers@LeafRootFruit.com.au. In the email you will need to outline:
- Your current employment situation?
- Why you want to be involved in this role?
- What qualities or skills you will bring to the role?
Please also include a current resume or CV.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia, and be able to pass a Working with Children Check. A current vehicle driver’s license (manual) is also preferred for Leaf, Root & Fruit related work.
Note: we have had huge responses when we advertised employment positions in the past. As such, it may take us some time to respond to your emails. If you have any questions, or queries about the position please submit them via email to careers@LeafRootFruit.com.au and we will respond as soon as is practically possible.
Applications close at 6pm on Friday the 27th January 2017.